- Dead Bees?
- Do you feel there is just something out of balance in nature these days?
- Do you ever wonder who or what is killing all the bees?
- Do you wonder if those fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides, chemtrails, sonic waves are adversely affecting and/or killing all the bees?
- Do you ever wonder if it is humanity’s fault?
- Do you ever ask yourself what will happen to us all if the bees die off?
- Are you fascinated by conspiracy theories?
- Do you spend hours going down rabbit holes reading conspiracy related posts and watching enlightening documentary videos online?
- Do you question the nightly news and/or what you hear or read about in mainstream media or perhaps have you just stopped watching the mainstream media altogether?
- Do your friends or family dismiss you as a conspiracy theorist, shaking their heads at you when you bring up an alternate theory for an event or happening in the world?
- Do other people just not understand your sarcastic sense of humour, your obsession with Pepe memes, or where you are coming from in general?
- Does playing normal games where everyone cooperates and wins together just frustrate and plain old annoy you? If you’ve answered yes to any of the above questions then you must check out…
Who is killing all the bees and wanting to replace them with their own paid for robotic ones? Who owns the fertilisers, herbicides, pesticides, chemtrails, sonic waves companies out there that may be adversely affecting the bees?
What happens if they all die off and the robotic ones don’t work?
Dark Mushroom Conspiracy Rating
Illuminatus conspiracy themed board game includes a number of references to dead bees – buzz off more details coming soon…
Illuminatus conspiracy themed board game related dead bees film references and recommendations are coming soon…
Illuminatus conspiracy themed board game dead bees related book references and recommendations are coming soon…
Illuminatus is the conspiracy board game you have been waiting for! Illuminatus is a new conspiracy-themed satirical strategy board game for 2-6 conniving conspirators aged 14+. Why should the world’s elite have all the fun? Kill the bees for profit and global food stocks control! Who is behind all the conspiracies and causing all the problems in the world today?
You are an illuminatus! You are the conspiracy!
Become part of the problem for an evening of gaming or more…