- One World Government?
- Do you feel there is a disconnect between what your government actually does versus what they should be doing?
- Do you wonder if your government has your country’s best interest at heart?
- Do ever wonder if your government has been influenced by lobbyists and special interest groups or compromised by a far darker power?
- Do you wonder why they keep signing on to international treaties, trade and other environmental agreements that don’t seem to be in your nation’s interest?
- Do you get the feeling that your government treats illegals and other foreign citizens better than their own people?
- Are you concerned at the subtle but increasingly more frequent wording references to new world order, more powers for the UN and increased globalism?
- Are you fascinated by conspiracy theories?
- Do you spend hours going down rabbit holes reading conspiracy related posts and watching enlightening documentary videos online?
- Do you question the nightly news and/or what you hear or read about in mainstream media or perhaps have you just stopped watching the mainstream media altogether?
- Do your friends or family dismiss you as a conspiracy theorist, shaking their heads at you when you bring up an alternate theory for an event or happening in the world?
- Do other people just not understand your sarcastic sense of humour, your obsession with Pepe memes, or where you are coming from in general?
- Does playing normal games where everyone cooperates and wins together just frustrate and plain old annoy you?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above questions then you must check out..
One World Government:
One world government meant to sound good for the world right? I mean the various nations of the world and the UN do such a great job of running themselves that we’d want those same bureacrats ruling oops I mean running the world? We can trust them with that awesome power right? It will never be misused to enslave mankind now would it? Shhhhh don’t let the sheeple know…
Dark Mushroom Conspiracy Rating
Illuminatus conspiracy themed board game includes a number of references to one world government – more details coming soon…
Illuminatus conspiracy themed board game related one world government film references and recommendations are coming soon…
Illuminatus conspiracy themed board game one world government related book references and recommendations are coming soon…
Illuminatus is the conspiracy board game you have been waiting for! Illuminatus is a new conspiracy-themed satirical strategy board game for 2-6 conniving conspirators aged 14+.
Why should the world’s elite have all the fun? Do you wonder why they keep signing on to international treaties, trade and other environmental agreements that don’t seem to be in your nation’s interest? Who is behind all the conspiracies and causing all the problems in the world today?
You are an illuminatus! You are the conspiracy!
Become part of the problem for an evening of gaming or more…